- I want to send out a special thanks to Cynthia at Read is the New Black. Last month she had a giveaway to celebrate her 100th follower, and I won the children's book I Feel Better with a Frog in my Throat: History's Strangest Cures by Carlyn Beccia. My boys absolutely loved it, and I did, too.
- On that note, I will also have a giveaway celebration when I reach 100 followers. More details will come when I get closer. Welcome to my new followers! I'm only 20 lovely people away from reaching that goal, and if you're just stopping by, I'd love to add you to the list!
- Another special thanks goes to Jenn Baker-Henry, who sent me an ARC of Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron for my recognition in the Second Campaigner Challenge.
- Last weekend I read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. I haven't had time for a proper review, but I really loved it. It's my favorite contemporary YA I've read this year.
- Finally, if you're here looking for my entry in The Writer's Voice, you can find it using the tab under my banner.
Music for today: Love Song by Adele