11 More Questions...
Jenna Cooper at Finding the Write Way and Amber Clites at amberafterglow also tagged me in 11 questions. Thanks, girls! It's been so much fun getting to know everyone! Here are the answers to some of their questions.
1. Pantser or Planner?
Pantser. I tried planning my current WIP, and it just doesn’t work for me.
2. Would you rather have free Starbucks for five years or free iTunes for life?
iTunes for life.
3. The question for the ages, Edward or Jacob?
4. Would you rather be able to talk to animals or to be able to speak and understand any language?
I would love to speak other languages.
5. Would you rather be kidnapped by terrorists or abducted by aliens?
Aliens, for sure.
6. What is the genre(s) that you write for?
My current MS is YA fantasy.
7. Did you cry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two? Was one of the times when Dumbledore asked Severus, "After all this time?" and Severus responded, "Always.” And if not, are you sure you have a soul?
I refused to watch part 1 until part 2 was showing, and not only did I sit sobbing on my couch at the end of part 1, I also cried several times during part 2.
8. With your iPod/MP3 on shuffle, what's the first song that comes up?
Hysteria by Muse.
9. You're the producer for turning any one book into a movie, which do you choose to do?
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
10. What's your least favorite book you ever had to read for school?
Gargantua and Pantagruel
11. What's one thing you believe in with all your heart?
It doesn’t matter what you feel, it matters what you do.
Music for today: Friend Crush by Friends